9/06/2005

Transitions

I haven't posted for a while as I have just transitioned between jobs. I have found transitions to almost always end up being positive as they provide for an opportunity to refresh and renew myself. I have to admit that in my old job I had become complacent and bored. In this state a new opportunity came knocking and it all has worked out for the better. Life seems to do this, when one door closes another one opens. I know that's a cliche but it is true enough. I should be posting close to everyday now, so please come and visit.

1 comment:

Sophia said...

I will definitely be checking your blog often. I'm glad you're back.

I know what you mean about closing and opening doors. I, too, had become bored with a job and in July I went back to my old job which is much more interesting. It's funny the way it worked out. Had I not taken the new job for awhile, I wouldn't have had a wonderful opportunity to cash-in on.