5/20/2005

Who?

Who? That is the question to ask yourself when you encounter any negative emotion. Who is embarrassed? Who is angry? Who, Who, Who? Like an owl. To get the appropriate answer you must penetrate deeply to the core of your being. At first who? will have little effect because it is just a surface scraping but if you persist you can have a tremendous insight into the nature of your self. If you are angry, ask who is angry. Who, what permanent thing can I find within that is experiencing this anger? Are my toes angry, are my hands angry, is my belly button angry? Who is the one that is angry? Is it just my mind? Is it my mental construct of self that is angry. Who is the permanent entity that exists in me that is angry? Can I find any part of myself from birth till now that is changeless and unceasing? If not then who is angry?
Who?

No comments: